This new device instantly tells you if there’s a problem with your car, how severe it is, and if its an emergency or not (all in simple and easy to understand terms) – without the need to visit an expensive auto repair shop or mechanic
Have you ever gone to an auto repair shop for an oil change, only to have the mechanic say you need a new transmission? Or has the mysterious “check engine” light come on, and the next thing you know the mechanic has a list of expensive engine parts that need replacing?
Unfortunately, some mechanics know taking advantage of people is easy, given their lack of knowledge about car maintenance needs.
The Carupgrade OBDII Sensor
An easy-to-use car health maintenance monitor which diagnoses engine issues via an App.
This tiny device plugs into your car’s OBDII (on-board diagnostics) port – the very same port that mechanics use to figure out what’s wrong with your car.
* EVERY car built in 1996 or later is required to have this port.
- Note: In the EU, 2001+ for Petrol, 2004 for Diesel
This device will instantly diagnose your car’s problems for you and translate them into simple, easy-to-understand terms.
Start Using the Carupgrade Scanner In 3 Easy Steps
1. Plug it into your car’s port – takes less than 30 seconds and anyone can do it (even grandma) – no professionals or tools needed!
2. Sync it with your phone – Using the free app (available on Android & iOS)
3. Start getting health up dates immediately – just like that, your car tells you how it’s doing and what it needs.
BEST PART: If and when that ‘Check Engine Light’ comes on, the sensor tells you exactly what’s causing it in a way anyone can understand!
You can also turn off the check engine light right from the app if the problem is not serious or if you want to see if it will reoccur.
Now You Can Tell The Mechanic Exactly What Your Car Needs!
REMEMBER: The best way to keep your car out of the auto shop is to take it for service/maintenance when the manufacturer recommends it.
So This All Sounds Great, But How Much Does It Cost?
It’s priced affordably at only $24.99 USD! That’s less than a tank of gas