Tired of taking your car down for the wash again and again? Pressure washing is one way out of this. Regular wash can keep your car shinning by keeping it safe from the weather. Not to forget the dirt and bird droppings that accumulate throughout the surface. This dirt should be removed right away to keep the surface as good as new.
Here comes the most displeasing part. You don’t want to drive your car to the wash, but what other option do you have? Yes, that’s pressure washers.
Top 6 Pressure Washer For Your Car Reviews
1. SUN JOE SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer
- [POWERFUL]: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal...
- [VERSATILE]: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats,...
- [TSS (Total Stop System)]: Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy...
- [MAX PSI]: At initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing. Max GPM with nozzle open at...
- [NOTE]: To ensure a fully functioning washer, please make sure all hoses and cleaner connections are...
2. Karcher K5 Electric Power Pressure Washers
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: The K 5 last longer than universal motors and delivers exceptional cleaning...
- PRESSURE REGULATING: Use the Vario Power spray wand for light-duty jobs, and a patented Dirt Blaster...
- HIGH-PRESSURE HOSE: Comes equipped with a generous 25' kink-resistant high-pressure hose that offers...
- Onboard Detergent Tank: Features an onboard removable detergent tank for easy soap application,...
- THE KARCHER PROMISE: 'Cleaner. Quicker' - 2000 PSI/1.2 GPM Motor. Adjust by twisting the Vario Power...
3. Ivation Small Electric Pressure Washer
No products found.
4. Annovi Reverberi Blue Clean AR383 Electric Pressure Washer
- HIGH PRESSURE PERFORMANCE: This compact pressure washer is equipped with a powerful universal motor...
- COMPACT TROLLEY DESIGN: This portable pressure washer is built on a two wheel trolley making it easy...
- CLEANING VERSATILITY: Power wash through dirt and grime on your patio, siding, fencing, and car...
- DYNAMIC ACCESSORIES: Equipped with a range of versatile accessories to cut setup time in half, such...
- TOTAL STOP SYSTEM: The AR383 features a TSS (Total Stop System), which shuts off power to your...
5. Greenworks GPM 1950 Pressure Washer
- Heavy duty 13 Amp induction motor will strip, brighten and clean your surfaces back to new
- 1950PSI and 1.2GPM makes removing stains effortless. Spray Gun Nozzle: Quick Connect
- 25 ft. high pressure hose and 35 ft. electric cable allow you to reach a larger
- Dual built in soap tanks, 0, 25, 40 degree nozzle tips, wand and low pressure foam sprayer included
- Compact design with wheels, hose reel and cable holder for easy storage and transportation
6. Stanley SHP 2150 Electric Pressure Washers
- HIGH PRESSURE FOAMER INCLUDED: The specially designed detergent bottle doubles as a high pressure...
- POWERFUL CLEANING FORCE: Perfect for siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture,...
- LEAKPROOF CONNECTIONS: Professional grade brass garden hose connector and 22mm connections. The...
- ATTACHMENTS FOR MOST COMMON PROJECTS: Pressure washer gun, pressure washer wand, 25 foot high...
Buying Guide For The Best Pressure Washer
If you can’t figure out what kind of pressure washer you need or even if you need it or not, then don’t worry. We have got you covered. Let us weight out the good and the bad about a car pressure washer.
Buying a Pressure Washer is a Smart Choice
Do you prefer the old-fashioned method of washing cars with buckets and garden hose? Choose smartly. When the whole world id upgrading, then why not you? Nothing beats the pressure washers when it’s about cleaning. Here are some common benefits of using a pressure washer for your car.
Efficient Car Washing:
The biggest benefit of washing your car with pressure washers is the reduced time required for cleaning the vehicle. Now, you don’t have to go back and forth and refill the bucket several times to make sure you get the best out of your car. Talk about back pain and muscle aches in your arms while you lift a bucket full of tap water, we know it.
Do you think using a garden hose can solve your problem? Yes, it will be more effective than having a few buckets of water, obviously, but still not as effective as spraying your car with pressurized water. The water from the garden hose will continue to move under pressure, but it will significantly happen less what you get a pressure washer. You might need more time for removing stubborn dirt from your car body, so what’s the plan? You can try reducing the hole of the nozzle of your garden hose by using thumbs for increasing pressure, but you can only do it for a few minutes, and you wouldn’t get consistent pressure.
Get a pressure washer, and you will be able to appreciate the difference. It usually takes around 30 to 45 minutes to wash your car with a garden hose. With a pressure washer, it’s just 15 to 30 minutes depending on how much work your car needs. The time you save here can be used for more important things! Yes, that’s the point.
Allows Deeper Cleaning:
Washing your car is all about removing the dirt and other unwanted particles that can damage its sleek surface. Unfortunately, you will always find particles placed in hard to reach areas, like the gaps between the body panels, under the hood, and under the car. You need to put so much effort into cleaning and to wash the area behind the tires and wheels.
So even if you think that your car is clean inside out, just remember it’s only out. Pressure washers come with a range of nozzles that give you an amazing option to clean all corners and the back of every square inch of space in your car. You can clean all the places hard to reach places such as the area behind the wheel. If done manually, you will actually have to work for your hands on each of those little spaces. And what about the areas that are not clearly visible from the outside, or small that you can’t even put a finger inside? With the help of a powerful pressure cleaner, you can clean these areas by simply blasting with pressurized water into these gaps.
Helps in Removing Stubborn Dirt:
it’s similar to what we have discussed above. For a more thorough cleaning of your car, have you tried cleaning dry bird droppings or even tree sap on your car surface? Do you still use a regular garden hose? If yes, then can you use it without having to physically remove stubborn dirt with your hands? You can see that the pressure from the garden hose is not strong enough to blow this stubborn dirt and debris off your car’s surface, so you have to remove them physically. But the grass is greener on the other side. A pressure washer removes dirt and debris from the surface of your car with the nozzle. Simply set it up to the maximum possible pressure, direct the spray on you want to remove, and ta-da!
What about white water rafting? Do you know how to swim? Have you even standing directly under a waterfall? If yes, then you can easily understand how strong the water can be, now imagine the same force acting on this stubborn dirt on your car and understand how the system really works.
It is Light on the Pocket:
You can save a lot of money by using a pressure washer to clean the car. Not to mention conserving water in this way, you will only use a fraction of the water volume necessary to complete the cleaning. How many buckets do you need to actually clean the car? If you use a garden hose, how long should you keep the tap running to clean your car? All this reflects well on your utility bills. A well-designed pressure washer can save you up to 80% of water consumption, which can result in savings on your utility bill.
Washing your car requires a series of steps such as the initial car rinse, cleaning, soap application, and final wash, along with a few other intermediate steps. Each step requires a different set of tools to complete the job. Many pressure washer systems now come with a built-in nozzle or spray foam, so you no longer have to buy a separate detergent applicator for the cleaning job. Here, you save more this way.
Finally, if you can reduce your car cleaning time from 1 hour to only 30 minutes, that’s another 30 minutes you spend with your family, your friends run major errands, you watch your favorite TV show or me some other thing, the thing you enjoy doing 30 minutes might not mean anything, by just using an indispensable pressure washer.
Classifying Pressure Washers
There are many ways in which pressure washers can be categorized, which are easily differentiated in their form, and are typically categorized according to the power source and functional capacity.
Depending Upon the Power Source
As per the name, it works on the electricity and is thus primarily used in medium-light applications, mostly for domestic use. You will find them typically attached to an electrical outlet, but you can connect an electrical power generator.
Gas Generator or Petrol:
These are commonly indicated in medium-heavy applications. Such pressure washers are often used in commercial and industrial facilities. The disadvantage of these systems is obviously the exhaust gases generated.
They are similar to the above-mentioned pressure washers. The only difference is that they work on diesel engines. The disadvantage is similar to the pressure washer of a gas engine and should only be used out of the house.
You will only find them in agriculture and agro-industry; existing hydraulic systems can also be using this type of pressure washers. It is not dependent on electricity or fuel. Extremely quiet, low in weight, and compact.
Depending on Functional Capacity
This type has a nominal pressure of about 1300-2000 psi and delivers a maximum of 2 g / min. are ideal for most domestic applications such as cleaning deck surfaces, small to medium-sized terraces, garden equipment, and small to medium load cars and motorcycles
Such pressure washers have an output pressure of 2,000 to 2,800 psi and a flow rate from 2 to 3 g / min and are designed to clean SUVs, trucks, grills, gutters, hot tubs, swimming pools, large decks, fences, and heavy drains.
This category includes psi rating that goes up to pressures from 2900 to 3000 at 3-4 gallons per minute; they are excellent for even larger vehicles, stones, and bricks – work and other extremely hard jobs.
These are really strong dishwashers, often exceeding 3300 psi and are preferred for really tough at work.
The Type of Pressure Washer I Need
Now, when we know about different types of pressure washers, the next quest is which of these types of pressure washers do you need.
What Do You Want a Pressure Washer?
This is the most important consideration why would you want a pressure washer that serves its purpose very well. If you are looking for a cleaning tool for a small car or small sections of your home, then a lightweight car should suffice, but if you have a large SUV, all now, it will not be enough. To get it done, you need a medium-heavy car, and if you have a minibus at home, a powerful washer will do well.
Where Do You Clean Your Car?
You must also consider the location of the object where you want clean. If you park your car in a barn, so a pressure washer is the best choice. If you have complaining neighbors, the electric model suits you best. You wouldn’t want the fumes from the pressure washer from a gasoline or diesel engine to become a reason for fights with the neighbors.
How Far is the Water?
You can connect your pressure washers directly to the water tank. It is imperative to purchase a filter that will help prevent dirt from entering the tank in the pressure washer pump; otherwise, you are signing up for the damage.
What to Look for in a Pressure Washer?
Tanks of soap or detergent:
Thanks to the versatility of some pressure washers, especially those that already containing an on the detergent tank or even the soap dispenser. It helps you to create soap suds on your vehicle, which simplifies the cleaning process.
Although this is not essential if the power pad has a storage compartment to organize and hold tools and accessories for the power cord.
Adjustable or Replaceable Large Nozzle:
These will give you the right kind of pressure you can use for different tasks. We have personally recommended adjustable nozzles because it gives you the freedom of having to replace the nozzles every time you come across another task.
Adjustable or Replaceable Wands:
Like replaceable nozzles, you offer greater versatility in the use of pressure washers.
These are safety features that help manage the accumulation of heat from the unit and also help to alleviate the potential problems caused by excessive pressure build-up in the tips safety of your equipment when using pressure washers.
Safety Tips for Using a Pressure Washer
- Read the user manual first, as it contains invaluable information on the safe operation of the machine.
- Always wear protective glasses, as the water pressure can blow dirt and other materials directly into the eyes.
- While most motor work with the minimum noise, hearing protection is often recommended.
- Always stand on a flat and stable surface to minimize the risk of falling.
- Do not use a pressure washer standing on the ladder or place higher than the ground level as the force of the spray can make you go down a ladder.
- Always use the setting of correct spraying and the nozzle.
- Maintain the minimum possible distance between you and the nozzle tip.
- Be sure to place the electric washer in an area where it cannot come in contact with splashing water. While these equipment are designed to be waterproof, they still run on electricity, and therefore are particularly hazardous.
- Never plug your electric pressure washer into an extension cord. It should always be plugged directly into a wall outlet.
Pressure washer offers a number of benefits, so it’s essential that you learn how to operate them. You will find a variety of options in the market to choose the one that best suits your needs. With our list of the best car washers, you are definitely on the right track.